stds-80220-requirements: FW: Requirements Conference Call Schedule

Below is the conference call schedule for the requirements CG, the times alternate between 2 PM and 6 PM EST to give persons in Europe and in Southeast Asia an opportunity to participate. If you are unable to make the conference calls then I would strongly encourage you to participate via the e-mail reflector.

Conference call Schedule (all times EST)

December 4 – 2PM

December 11 – 6 PM

December 18t2 PM

January 8 – 6 PM

Note that Sprint is in the process of changing the conference bridge numbers so I won’t know the bridge number until a couple of days before the call. The bridge number will be included in the agenda.

John J. Humbert
6220 Sprint Parkway
Mailstop KSOPHD0504 - 5D276
Overland Park, KS 66251-6118