From: owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Humbert, John J [NTWK SVCS]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:22 PM
To: Shively, David; stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: RE: Requirements document - Block size and spectral efficiency

The size of the guard bands is dependant on the technology selection and the regulatory environment, thus it is not possible to define the size of the guard bands at this point.  The only thing that we can do is assume that the guard bands are located outside the proposed blocks sizes.

Closing out the section on Block Sizes does not preclude a discussion on channel BW's.

John J. Humbert
6220 Sprint Parkway
Mailstop KSOPHD0504 - 5D276
Overland Park, KS 66251-6118