From: Humbert, John J [NTWK SVCS] [mailto:JHumbe01@sprintspectrum.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 10:53 AM
To: stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: Requirements Conference Call today

Todays conference is scheduled from 2-3 PM EST, the conference bridge number is 816-650-7809, PIN 6339864

Agenda:

1)      Spectral Efficiency
a.      Should there be language relating to guard band requirements?
b.      What are the correct target values?
2)      Prioritize sections that are currently open.

<<Requirements doc status 11_12_03.xls>>

John J. Humbert

6220 Sprint Parkway

Mailstop KSOPHD0504 - 5D276

Overland Park, KS 66251-6118