RE: contributions for upcoming May 2004 meeting - L2.5 Concrete Model ?

My intentional scenario is a mobile office.
We have to use a wired connection with
several management applications on the
PC. It is to enhance the security aspect
and central contralability especially
authentication, thus I generally use a
ethernet to access internet in my office.
Let's assume we are about to leave our
desk toward meeting room or elsewhere
for a while and we still need to maintain
our connection and application. Then we
need to switch our interface to the WLAN
automatically if it's available.

it's too simple ? or anything else ?

Regards.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.