Re: Suggestions for Document Control Numbers in 802.21 WG

I'm not sure if the suggested 'nn' for document numbers implies that the field be fixed at two digits (obviously this would not be enough), but can we reserve 4 fixed digits for the document number?  Especially when incorporating the number into the filename.

Frank Ciotti