RE: [802.21] contributions for upcoming May 2004 meeting - L2.5 Concrete Model ?

In general the thing that is making this work for you is the client
operating system on your Mobile Unit (MU), likely Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

>Again 802.21 could enable a policy driven engine to pick the right interface.

I think that Microsoft has already done this.  It is called WPS (Wireless
Provisioning System) and is planned to be part of Windows XP SP2 (to be
released this summer?).   See Microsoft for more details.

Darwin