Re: [802.21] Contribution for ARID

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about the retinal detachment in your eye and Wish you a speedy
recovery from the surgery. You can always make a presentation during the July
Plenary. Once I receive it, I will put your presentation on the 802.21 web site
and people can send their comments through the reflector.

regards,
-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21