RE: May meeting documents

Hi all, long time no see !

Thanks many guys for their warm mentions for my recovery
and I am fine, thanks once more...

I saw the technical requirement document at the .21 web
http://www.ieee802.org/21/may04_meeting_docs/Draft%20802.21%20technical%20requirements%20d1.doc

As stated, 802.3 and 11 scenario and solution is
about to be done in my company based on our
Laptop and notepc and it works well. Therefore I
can help this position if feasible...^.^

Hope this helps.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.