revised conference call schedule Tuesday Aug 3rd and Aug 10th

To all the requirements ad hoc participants,

Apologies for the slightly confusing previous announcement.

We will hold the next two ad hoc on Tuesday Aug 3rd  and Tuesday Aug 10th from 9-11 AM Pacific time to accommodate our Chair. This is two hours later than before.

The calling info will remain the same.

Please review the latest update to the document from our editor.

Please submit reviews, comments and outstanding text to the list before Monday, in time to react for the Tuesday call.

Best Regards,
Michael