RE: Yogesh& Alistair resolutions: Comments on 802.21 Requirements document

Title: Message

802.21 Folks,

Please find attached a new version of Requirements doc.

These have the resolution for Yogesh/Alistair comments as per the teleconference on July 27.

The other comments that remain to be resolved for the Requirements doc, at this point are from Eric, Peretz and Mani.

Some of these did get resolved in the last teleconference as well.

Also attached are minutes of last teleconference on July 27, from Xiaoyu Liu.

Best Regards

- Vivek

Vivek Gupta

Editor, IEEE 802.21