RE : August 3rd ad hoc on requirements

Hello .21 adhoc folks
I could not attend the conf call and i apologize for this as my comments, among others, were to be discussed. I will make sure I attend the next one so as to bring detailed explanations and clarifications to those comments (in the hope that comments resolution stage is not already closed)
Eric Njedjou