Time line for the CFP (was RE: August 3rd ad hoc on requirements)

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding the agenda item below:

> - Next Steps (Call for Proposals)

So, my question is: do we have any timeline set for the Call for proposals?
Will it be issued before the Berlin meeting? And are we expecting proposals
in Berlin meeting?

As we are currently revising the requirement document, and some major
changes have been incorporated into the draft, it may be better for us to
leave some time for the group to digest the document before the meeting. My
feeling is that at least one month is necessary. Otherwise, it would be very
hard for people to come out with proposals complying to the requirements.

Another issue is about the requirement draft. Can the draft be approved by
the teleconf? I know .21 has different rules from 802.11, but I am not sure
if the 802 LMSC rules allows it. Maybe the chair has more information about
that.

Since the Berlin meeting is coming, I think we should sort out these
procedure things fast if we want to see quality proposals in Berlin meeting.

cheers

Cheng Hong