Re: [802.21] Unresolved Comments

Vivek and others,

I have noticed that some email servers have been bouncing email with .zip
attachments. This may be due to an increased activity of viruses using .zip
attachments.

In fact, as a result some of you have been auto-deleted from the email reflector
because of non-delivery of a certain number of emails. As a precaution against
the mail servers automatically bouncing email, I would suggest that either you
send unzipped documents or rename the .zip file. A recipient would have to
rename the extension of the attached file with the correct extension and then
unzip the files.

Please detail the procedure one is using within the email text.

-ajay