Jan 2005 Interim

Folks,

As I understand, Hyatt Hotel rooms may again be in short supply for the
Monterey, CA meeting in Jan 2005. I am sending this early so that all of you who
are planning to join us should book their hotel rooms asap.

Unlike air tickets, hotel booking may not cost you anything but could save you
if you book early.

The IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Event Portal is NOW live.  All potential meeting
attendees can book their hotel accommodation and register for the January 2005
Interim Session on this portal.

The IEEE 802 Wireless Event Portal is located at:

http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/wireless

Also, please note the deadline dates for hotel accommodations and
registration.

Regards,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG