Re: [802.21] Ad hoc group on evaluation - Soliciting contributionsto developing Usage Models/Scenarios

Hi!

Experiments and verifications are of course important but do we have
enough resources to dedicate to the meta-usage models and get consensus
before the Jan meeting?

Perhaps we should prioritise the items and cover meta-usage models if
time allows or consensus is achieved that they are high priority.

Just $0.02.

Regards,
Ben

--
| Benjamin Koh Tien-Ming                   |