RE: [802.21] Interface of MIH with Upper layers

Mike,

Thanks for pointing this out.
We had a similar notion behind definition of SAPs at upper MIH layer.
However I for one had the impression that normative would be applied in
far more stricter/mandatory sense than implied below. But then maybe
that does not apply to SAPs anyway.

Best Regards
-Vivek