RE: [802.21] draft submissions for March 2005 meeting

The original notification also seems to imply that harmonized proposals
may not be presented at Atlanta. I am not sure if that is the intent.
But it would be beneficial to just see the updated harmonized proposals
presented as per the original guidelines.

Also a rough draft agenda for 802.21 meeting would also be appreciated.

Best Regards,
-Vivek