Re: [802.21] Question about roll call

Younhee,

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

Roll call is only to establish quorum for the session. This does not affect
your ability to participate in any votes that may take place during the
week provided you are present at the time the vote is being taken.

Please let me know if you have any further concerns or questions.

regards,
-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG