Reminder: Contributions for July 2005 session

Folks,

As discussed during the May meeting in Cairns, this is just a reminder that
please send in your contributions for editorial/technical corrections to
the first draft that was confirmed in Cairns. I would assume that these
contributions are aligned with respect to section numbers in the current
draft so that a relevant discussion could take place during the San
Francisco meeting in July. I will place all the contributions as and when