Re: [802.21] Adhoc Teleconference Schedule: Higher layer requirements for IETF

Title:
Ulises,
It may be an IP  interface or an internal interface depending upon the scenarios
but  our understanding is that we don't need to consider that in .21

Regards,
-Subir

Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises wrote:

Hi Subir,

If the Ix interface is an IETF interface that might be carried over a higher layer transport (e.g, IP) , then the attached use case could also be considered.

Regards,

Ulises