RE: [802.21] Adhoc Teleconference Schedule: Higher layer requirements for IETF

Subir,

Assuming Ix is an IP interface, then we could conceivable have the IS server accessed over an internal interface within UE and then use Ix to access the Information Database. I believe this scenario could also be considered.

Ulises

From: Subir Das [mailto:subir@RESEARCH.TELCORDIA.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:43 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] Adhoc Teleconference Schedule: Higher layer requirements for IETF

Ulises,
It may be an IP  interface or an internal interface depending upon the scenarios
but  our understanding is that we don't need to consider that in .21

Regards,
-Subir

Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises wrote:

Hi Subir,

If the Ix interface is an IETF interface that might be carried over a higher layer transport (e.g, IP) , then the attached use case could also be considered.

Regards,

Ulises