RE: [802.21] 3GPP_802.21 MoM Agust 25th

From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Ajay Rajkumar
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:11 PM
To: Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises
Cc: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] 3GPP_802.21 MoM Agust 25th

Ulises,

I just noticed that the minutes mention next teleconf from 8-10 pm EST. My recollection is that the suggestion was 8-10 am EST, to accommodate the participants from EU time zones.

[Vivek G Gupta]

Not sure if 8-10 PM EST, is that bad for Asian folks (should be close to morning office hours for most…)

But 5AM, PST (8 AM EST) could be really bad for some folks on West coast…..

Please let me know if somehow I got a wrong impression, otherwise I will announce the time change as soon as I hear from.

thanks,
-ajay

Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Minutes from the latest 3GPP-802.21 Inter-working Teleconference (held on August 25th) are now available on the 802.21 server, under the “Sept 2005” folder, document assignment “21-05-0344-00-0000-Aug25_2005_3GPPRequrements_Telecom_MoM.doc”.

Regards,

Ulises