RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc Teleconferencec on Communication Model - October 18, 2005

Ok, I may not agree with the example you provided but if you find this
restrictive we can remove it. The statement was merely to clarify the
use of communication model.  I believe, it has brought up good
discussion and better understanding.

In the benefit of progressing and at the same time describing the comm
model better, let's just say that the network can decide on how the MIH
services are distributed in the network and the UE shall, accordingly
discover MIH entities in the network based on the MIH services it is
interested in. I think this would clarify on how the MIH services are
distributed in the network.

Regards,
Srini