IEEE 802.11u requirement for IEEE 802.21

Dear all,
	During the September 2005 meeting, IEEE 802.11u decided that
one of the IEEE 802.11u requirements should be forwarded to IEEE
802.21 and I, errr, sort of forgot to do this after the meeting.

So here is the requirement, which I hope we can discuss at the
joint IEEE 802.11u/IEEE 802.21 meeting.

"Define functionality by which APs can provide information which
will enable a STA to determine whether or not roaming to a candidate
AP would require re-configuration (automatic or manual) of layer
3 networking"

There you go. Some extra notes which are associated with this
requirement are:

"This could be achieved by the APs advertising either information
about the L3 routers accessible through them (ARID) or by
identifying the ESS to which the AP is connected.  However other
solutions are not precluded."

Kind regards

Stephen