IEEE 802.21 .11 requirements teleconference

Dear all,
	Initially apologies that I escaped from this meeting after the
first hour, as I had to be somewhere else.

I think at the moment there are two documents related to the .11u/.21
relationship:

* 21-05-350-04 : as discussed into today's teleconference
* The liaison letter from .11 to .21 containing the .11u requirements
  document 11-05-822r3 [Is there a .21 number for this, by the way?]

I think it's worth stating at this point, that the liaison letter
provides you, in .21, with the opportunity to comment on all the .11u
requirements and to send .11u, comments and feedback.

Within .11u it is understood that they will wait until they have
received
comments from the liaisons, prior to starting any formal steps (such
as letter ballots etc).

Hence, I would prefer not to use the joint IEEE 802.11u/IEEE 802.21
session in Vancouver to discuss all of the .11u requirements. I think
we should concentrate on the main ones which will allow .21 support
within .11 technology. We need to be focussed and not be sidetracked
by issues such as effects on battery life.

Kind regards

Stephen