How to transport MIH information from client to server

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Please give me pointers to email/document, if these questions are already addressed or please let me know if these topics are not in the scope of this forum.

My questions are,

  1. How do I transport MIH headers and parameters from handset to server and vice-versa.

  1. Also does 802.21 recommends which protocol to use (like SIP etc) to transport MIH information between handset and server.

  1. Let us say if  SIP is used as protocol between handset and server, does 802.21 spec mandates how should this MIH information (header and parameters) should be transported, like what is the content type. Xml VS binary payload?.

Thanks in advance

--Parameshwar