From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of zze-Seamless PERESSE M ext RD-RESA-REN
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:57 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: MIH_Poll & Link_Poll

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the MIH_Poll.request (7.4.6.1) primitive:

Section 7.4.6.1.4 reads: "MIH_Poll Effect of receipt: A local poll command causes the specified link to issue a Link Poll command to get the information on the status of the links".

However, the Link Poll command is not defined.

Isn't it missing ?

Regards,

Mat