RE: [802.21] Ad hoc telecons schedule until March 2006 Plenary

Just a minor update:

Date and Time: Tuesday, Feb 28, 2006, 9:00-11.00 AM EST

Best Regards,

-Vivek

From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Ajay Rajkumar
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:16 PM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] Ad hoc telecons schedule until March 2006 Plenary

Following are the details for next comment resolution adhoc telecon:

Date and Time: 2006, 9:00-11.00 AM EST
Phone:             916 356 2663
Bridge:              2
Passcode:         1055774

I would be traveling during that time and make every effort to join. However, just to be sure that the telecon is held, our Editor, Vivek Gupta would conduct the telecon.

Best Regards,
-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar wrote:

Hi everyone,

The external meeting documents server has been updated and synced. At the end of the just concluded
 session the working group approved a set of telecon for the next two months until March 2006 Plenary.

Here is the schedule of these telecons again. Please note that all times are from 9-11 am EST, which was acceptable to all and seems to be most suitable time for all time zones concerned.

IE discussion for Higher Layers
    February 14, 2006

•IS Higher Layer Transport Requirements

   February 23, 2006

•ES/CS Higher Layer Transport Discussion

–    February 16, 2006

–    March 2, 2006

Comment Resolution:
    February 21, 2006
    February 28, 2006

The telecon bridge number and codes would be announced closer to the respective telecon dates.

Best Regards,
-ajay

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG