Re: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

>>[daniel] "some requirements seem reasonable at least to me.
>>
> Srini> ok

Srini - ok means requirements below ?

4.6 Service Continuity
IS protocol SHOULD allow the service continuity of mobile node's ongoing application
for both homogeneous handover and heterogeneous handover.

4.7 Compromising with IETF Mobility Protocol
IS protocol SHOULD collaborate with existing IETF mobility protocol (IP layer mobility,
transport layer mobility, and even application layer mobility) to maintain mobile
node's IP connectivity.

4.8 Protocol Reusability
IS protocol SHOULD reuse existing IETF protocols whenever available.I.e., security,
authentication, mobility, congestion control, and whatever..."

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.