Re: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Stefano - Please see my comments inline.

> I may in theory agree with what you want to achieve, but definitely not
> with the text you are suggesting. The text is too connected to mobility.
> Also, in which way can IS "allow the mobility"? IS does not support the
> mobility, it only allows information discovery.

Isn't IS mobility facilities ? It implies mobility in my thought.

> It seems to me you are suggesting instead a requirement regarding e.g.
> how fast IS information can be retrieved.

Reasonable, in addition, fast mobility processing based on IS information.
Comparing with other mobility protocols, 802.21 transport protocol
can be faster using IS information than others.

>I would suggest rephrasing the requirement in those terms, though
>I'm not sure such requirement will anyway be acceptable in IETF.

Let's open the door widely. AFAIC, the current stage is to take
comments as much as possible from 802.21 WG...:-)

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.