Re: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

> Daniel, 802.21 IS NOT a mobility protocol, therefore we cannot compare
> 802.21 with any other mobility protocol. The fact that 802.21 supports
> and simplifies mobility does not mean that 802.21 is a mobility
> protocol.
> Stefano

Um...not sure why you are making an educational mention.
What is the definition of the Mobility in your thought ? This
term. implies an enormous meaning in the wireless networking
in principle...What I am trying to do is to collaborate with you
in terms of 21-related IETF stuff with my best. That is all...:-)

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.