[802.21] IETF Drafts

Hello,

According to the IETF rules, only draft versions submitted on or before
deadline of March 6th can be discussed/presented in the march meeting.
Updates can be made but not considered in March meeting. Hence, the
authors would like to wait to update the most recent comments until the
next version after the meeting. Presently, there are also no big changes
(mostly editorial) except if we need timely IS delivery, for which we
are not clear ourselves. The drafts to be presented are as follows.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sreemanthula-es-cs-problem-02.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hepworth-mipshop-mih-problem-s
tatement-01.txt

The authors have presented the drafts during 802 F2F meetings,
distributed the drafts on ML for comments and considered/updated based
on these comments. All of these happened upon request from the chair and
the intention was to build consensus on the draft content. In my earlier
understanding, this represents some collective effort to present the
IEEE 802.21 view to the IETF. I understand the drafts are not
word-to-word approved by the 802.21. This can probably never happen,
since we also address comments from IETF participants which may not be
appealing to the 802.21 people.

In the current state, I would like to know exactly what to say with
respect to carrying IEEE 802.21's message in the drafts in the March
IETF meeting. I see three options.

1. Entirely author's view (weak to no support)
2. Discussed and contains feedback from IEEE 802.21 members (partial
support)
3. Agreed by 802.21 (support)

I would like the WG to keep in mind that internet-drafts submitted by
individuals are the only way to present work items into the IETF. For
both 802.21 and IETF, these drafts hold more ground if they represent
the 802.21 view.

Regards,
Srini