Re: [802.21] IETF Drafts

Srini,
Thanks for asking this.  I would say # 2 is more appropriate at this moment
with minor modification.

2. Discussed and contains some feedback from IEEE 802.21 members

I would agree with you that we should represent 802.21 view and
seek for WG support. IMO, we need more work and participation
within 802.21 WG to make that happen.

regards,
-Subir