From: ext Srinivas Sreemanthula [mailto:Srinivas.Sreemanthula@nokia.com]

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:40 AM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: Tomorrow's Telecon material

Hi Vivek,
I agree that proactive info queries are necessary for timely decisions
which is certainly implementation dependent. But the nature of IS
queries may involve (may be only L3) proxies, multiple transport
connections and database queries. Putting a requirement for time
sensitivity seems like a good idea to me. As you say this feature can be
used/misused but I don't see downside in using it either. The intention
is to ensure that the transport design allows for quick queries.

Regards,
Srini