Re: [802.21] IETF Drafts

To make it clear and non-controversial, what probably needs to happen is
as the follows (I use IS as example here):

1. Define a clear set of .21 requirements for transporting IS over
higher layer protocol (this has been mostly done with our previous
ad-hoc discussions). Say, if we end up with 15 of them, name them R1 - R15.

2. Open an Annex in .21 draft spec, say, Annex R: Requirements for
transporting IS over higher layer protocol, where we will list R1 - R15.

3. Discuss and approve this "Annex R" in .21 following the normal .21
change control process.

4. Then go to IETF (or ITU-T or whatever SDOs) and cite Annex R in .21
draft spec as the official .21 requirements.

regards,
-Qiaobing