Re: [802.21] About 3GPP SAE contribution

Hi, Junghoon,

>>And my understanding is that the authors' decision to share this document with
>>the group and asking for comments and feedback here is out of courtesy -
>>they are not required to do it.
>
> Sure, however no one can say that it is redundant.   :-)
> IMO, it has a meaning and a good way to make progress.
> Because 802.21 works need much cooperation from other IEEE 802 groups and SDOs,
> the sharing and discussing and making comments are highly expected works
> whenever 802.21 core agenda permits.

I totally agree with you on this, the best way we can make progress is
to share ideas with each other. But the reason I felt I'd like to remind
the group that it's done out of the authors' courtesy is pretty simple:

I saw most of the previous comments on Vivek's contribution were around
some non-technical procedural issues and the fact is there should be no
procedural issue of concern to 802.21 since the authors of the 3GPP
contribution is not obliged to any 802.21 procedures. So we should not
waste our time looking into the procedural issues here. Rather, I'd
think the best way we can help the authors to improve the 3GPP
contribution is to provide them with technical comments and feedback
since we are the subject experts here.

regards,
-Qiaobing