Editor and Secretary Appointments

In the May meeting we shall also appoint the WG Editor and Secretary since these could not take place during the March meeting.

Xiaoyu Liu has been acting as WG Secretary for last two years and has been doing an excellent job for us.

He has expressed his desire to continue in that role going forward.

Vivek Gupta (myself) is the current Technical Editor of the WG, and since I cannot continue in that role we need to appoint a new Technical Editor.

If you are a member of 802.21 WG and are interested in the position of Technical Editor please contact me.

You may optionally also let the WG know through the reflector.

Best Regards

-Vivek