Re: [802.21] Editor and Secretary Appointments

Vivek,

I would like to express my interest for the WG Editor position. I have
been actively participating in the IEEE 802.21 work since the very early
stage of the work, and have been deeply involved in the process of the
802.21 draft spec development.

My credentials with regards to international standards authoring and
editing include:

- 8 years of experience in developing various international tele-
   communications standards in IETF, ETSI, ITU-T, 3GPP, 3GPP2, and IEEE;
- Author, co-author, or editor of ITU-T H.248.4 and 6 IETF RFCs
   (RFC2960, RFC3237, RFC3267, RFC3758, RFC3557, and RFC4060);
- Author, co-author, or editor of close to 300 IETF Internet Drafts;
- Co-author of Addison-Wesley book "Stream Control Transmission
   Protocol (SCTP) - A Reference Guide" (2001).

If assigned the WG Editor, I would do my best to work with the Chair,
Vice Chair, and the rest of the working group to speedily carry out the
editorship responsibility. I have the full support of my employer
Motorola to commit the time needed for the position.

Best regards,
-Qiaobing Xie