AW: [802.21] SPAM-LOW: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: [802.21] SPAM-LOW: Re: [802.21] SPAM-LOW: Re: [802.21] Issue #6 Which operator should we expose in IEs? (doc: 21-06-0667-00-0000_Comment Assignments)

Hi All,

I would like to just add my opinion to this discussion.
As far as I can follow the framing of the stanadard, the
initial thought was to provide room for the identifiers
(as already pointed by couple of members). And not to define
the exact content and syntax of the content. I would also
agree with Qiaobing & Yoshi to use already existing standards
for this. I think this is also been implemented in present
draft standard, for eg. operator identifer encoding is taken
from IETF draft geopriv-radius (correct me if I'm wrong).
I think, here experts have invested enough effort to define
the size of 253 bytes for this. May be this would help in
clarifying Phillips concern.

The other concer of Phillip w.r.t. overhead, there are different
filtering mechanism discussions going on also in 802.21 to reduce
the overhead. As Yoshi already mentioned XML do have it in syntax.
And the docment 21-06-0606-01-0000_loc_info_over_tlv.doc do provide
a mechnism for this over TLV.

regards,
Kalyan