802.21 June Ad Hoc Update

A new document folder "June Ad Hoc" has been created under
2006_07_meeting_docs on the 802.21 web site.
An initial agenda for the June Ad Hoc has been posted in document
21-06-0672-00-0000-AdHoc_June_Singapore_Agenda.
If you have any agenda items that you would like to see included please
send me a note or notify at the meting site as well.

A list of all contributions that could NOT be discussed in May and those
NEW contributions submitted so far for the Ad Hoc have been placed in
the document (21-06-0673-00-0000-AdHoc-Contribution-Status). The first
priority shall be to go through these contributions (and resolve
associated comments) as per this list.
If there are other contributions that need to be included in this list
that I may have missed please do let me know.
If there are comments on this list that were already discussed and need
to be removed from this list please do let me know as well.

An updated Commentary file 21-06-0647-06-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR has
been placed on this folder as well.
All Editorial comments that were deemed (Non-Editorial) by members based
on feedback from May meeting have been marked as Technical (was
Editorial) in this file. There are no other changes in this file from
the previous version 21-06-0647-05-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR. The Ad Hoc
group shall start with this file as the baseline Commentary file.

If there are any other comments w.r.t the Ad Hoc please do let us know.
Let us meet at 9:00 AM at the Panasonic site in Singapore (listed below)
on Tuesday June 20, 2006.

Best Regards
-Vivek