Re: [802.21] Operator ID assignment in 802.16

Besides the IEEE RA issue on 802.16 Operator ID, it might be good to
ask IETF for adding a new Operator-Name attribute value for 802.16
Operator ID in the following RADIUS extension document (so far values
for GSM, CDMA, REALM and ITU have been assigned):

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-07.txt

Comments?

Yoshihiro Ohba