Re: [802.21] Comments on 21-06-0698-01-0000_IP_configuration_methods_IE.doc

Hi, Yoshi,

> If IETF does not allow parallel runs of DHCPv6 and router discovery
> how can 802.21 resolve the limitations without violating IETF
> protocols?

IETF does not do things without a reason and IETF protocols can be
modified if there is a good reason, e.g., to get max benefits from
802.21 services.

You are making these arguments under the assumption that "IETF will do
nothing to support 802.21 and therefore we have to restrict ourselves
within the current IETF protocol behaviors". This is not the right
reasoning.

regards,
-Qiaobing