RE: [802.21] Comments on 21-06-0698-01-0000_IP_configuration_methods_IE.doc

Daniel,

>IP_Configuration_Method IE aims to reduce the delay caused by *a small
number of RA*.
Are we solving the problem of minimizing the delay when is no RA in
reponse? My understanding is that this happens only when there is no
router on the link to provide a RA (/in response to RS).

> Does it makes sense ?
I am not sure if this is an issue for the managed radio links we are
discussing here.

Regards,
Srini