Re: [802.21] SAP semantics

Hi Ajay,

This is an interesting point.

I agree that the quoted text seems incorrect and should be corrected.

When MIHF entity sends commands to another remote MIHF entity, I think
that no existing SAP can be used.  On the other hand, we can argue
whether a new SAP is needed to cover this part or leave it open to
implementations.  Is that part something similar to standard socket
calls?

Yoshihiro Ohba