RE: Contributions for September meeting

All contributions received as yet have been uploaded on the server.

Please do lemme know if there are any other contributions you have submitted that don’t show up on the server.

I have placed an updated version of the Commentary file: 21-06-0647-13-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR in the September folder as well.

This file is based on Commentary file: 21-06-0647-13-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR submitted by the Editor after releasing update draft D01.09.

All comments that are Unresolved, Deferred or Rejected and have been identified as Issues, have been MARKED and isolated in this file.

You can see all these comments very easily in the tabular form.

We shall be going through these comments during the September meeting.

If there are any other comments that you feel that should be included in this list please do let us know.

An updated version of file: 21-06-0667-06-0000_Comment Assignments has also been placed in the September folder.

This file includes updated list of contributions for each of the identified issues and has been updated based on received contributions as yet.

If there are any other updates that need to be done to this file please do let us know.

An initial Agenda for the September meeting is also available.

Please do let us know if you need any other meeting slots.

Best Regards

-Vivek