Re: [802.21] question on MIH event subscription

Qiaobing,
Sorry, I was not able to keep up my speed with this thread.
First of all, I am little bit confused with the new terminology.
I think you are saying that MIHF should generate events as
well. This is not what we have in our current draft where it
says "Events that are propagated by the MIH to the MIH
users are defined as MIH Events" (page 38, L11).

regards,
-Subir