RE: Costs IE

Hi Michael, and all,

This is really an interesting topic. I think the WG should probably take
a look at the use case and the relevant IEs. Just a few thoughts for
furhter discussion:

- What will be the trust relationship between the MN and the MIIS? Cost
information seems to be more sensitive than other configuration
parameters, e.g. QoS. Can a MN trust what it gets from the MIIS?

- Usually the charging is done by the MN's home network (where its
subscription is kept). Local cost information may or may not be
accurate. For example, local access network operator might charge a
wholesale price to MN's home network, and it might be reflected
differently to different MNs depends on the subscription plans.
Therefore, it might require a bit more than simple query to local MIIS.
It might also relates to the earlier discussion about the access control
by Ele.

Cheers

Cheng Hong