From: ext Sanjib Das [mailto:Sanjib.Das@lntinfotech.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:05 PM
To: Sreemanthula Srinivas (Nokia-SIR/Dallas)
Cc: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] MIH commands for handover

Hi Srini

Well I agree with u that NCoA can be sent over serving link, this is wat the
predictive mode as far as my knowledge is concerned...
how will you send NCoA information in case of reactive mode of
handover.....
In that scenario either the L2 messages should carry IP information or
MIHF should do the same. ofcource this in turn needs changes to MIH
message parameters...

thanks & regards
Sanjib