RE: [802.21] Adhoc meeting details at ETRI in Daejeon

We shall start at 9:00 AM (local time) on first day June-13 at ETRI.

I have placed an updated copy of the Issues list document with
contributions received as yet.
http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/June_Meeting_ETRI
/21-07-0215-02-0000_Comment%20Assignments_LB1d.doc

The list of Editors Issues has also been updated as yet.
http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/June_Meeting_ETRI
/21-07-0153-02-0000-editors-notes-in-D5.doc

Please send your remaining contributions at the earliest for
consideration during the June meeting at ETRI.

Best Regards
-Vivek

Jee