IEEE 802 Emergency Services Ad Hoc

Title: IEEE 802 Emergency Services Ad Hoc

Dear all,
        You may recall that I gave a tutorial on IEEE 802 Emergency Services at the March
Orlando meeting. From this meeting, I have been asked by several people to organise an
Emergency Service Ad Hoc for the July meeting on Thursday 19th July in the Marina room at
14:00.
Possible agenda items include:
* IEEE 802 Emergency Services
Why have an ad hoc? What's the problem to be discussed.
* Regulatory requirements (from an engineering point of view)
What do we have to think about in IEEE 802 (if anything)
* IEEE 802.1AB LLDP work
* IEEE 802.11u work
I hope to produce a more detailed agenda in due course, and invite some interested people
to talk within the ad hoc on some specific issues, to start the ball rolling.
Comments at this stage would be gratefully received.
Kind regards
Stephen McCann
Stephen McCann
BSc(Hons) CEng MIET